Oral and Poster Presentations – Abstract submission deadline April 1, 2018
Method of submission - All abstracts should be submitted via the online abstract submission form.
Guidelines for submission
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviation does not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined when first used in the text.
- Each author may only be the presenting author of one abstract.
- A confirmation will be generated automatically and sent to your email address. If you do not receive a confirmation after submitting your abstract, please contact us directly at .
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us by e-mail prior to the official deadline.
- Abstracts are automatically withdrawn in cases where presenters fail to register and pay the registration fee for the conference by the registration deadline.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by e-mail on April 19, 2018.